Henley Life magazine is delivered directly into over 10,000 homes every month in the Henley, Shiplake, Wargrave, Sonning Common, Caversham Heights, Nettlebed and Watlington area.
It is also available to pick up in WH Smith and Waitrose in Henley, village shops in Goring, Streatley, Woodcote, Checkendon, Stoke Row, Hambleden, Hurley and Wallingford.
It's delivered to many local businesses, including hairdressers, beauty salons, retail outlets, cafes, hotels, doctors and dentist surgeries covering additional areas including Maidenhead, Pangbourne, Twyford and Reading.
Our Reader Profile:
Henley Life appeals to an ABC1 audience who are predominantly ages 35 to 64, this is an affluent audience that spends money.
- 64% Female, 36% Male readers
- 78% ABC1
- 21% C2, D&E
- 75% readers are aged 35 plus
- 84% - Eat out at a local restaurant regularly
- 58% - Go to the cinema regularly
- 48% of adults shop locally
- 51% of adults own their own home outright
To contact us please phone 01491 419449.